Saturday, March 6, 2010

Extra Edition

I don't usually post on the weekends, but I think I'll have to start making an exception for...




On the first Saturday of each month, Elizabeth Esther hosts a compilation of the previous month's most popular posts. After crunching some numbers, I arrived at the conclusion that for February, mine was the sad tale of my adolescent angst, The First Valentine's Day I liked a Boy.*

If you're enjoying a quiet Saturday evening like I am, mosey (mosie?) on over to The Saturday Evening Blog Post and read the best of what other writers have to offer! I'll be there, my nose in a blog or two (although I plan to find a snack first).

*Popularity was determined by comment count, so if you disagree with this selection, tell it to the 'write your comment here' box next time around.
blog comments powered by Disqus