Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If you're looking for me...

I'll be over at Once a Month Mom, who has graciously allowed me to guest post today despite the fact that what I know about baking could fit inside a teaspoon.

If you're not familiar with this site, you really should check it out...even if you're not exactly Rachel Ray in the kitchen. Especially if you're not Rachel Ray in the kitchen. Because OAMM is not just about cooking and baking. It's about making it easy to skip fast food every once in a while. It's about foregoing the prepackaged stuff and making healthy but still kid-approved foods for your family. And it's about saving time and money while you do it. They make it easy with recipes, meal plans, and even shopping lists, and when you get stuck, there are lots of experienced people there to help you out. No me, of course, but other people.

Today, I applied the Once a Month Cooking philosophy to Christmas cookie baking. Come see how I did!
blog comments powered by Disqus